Linksbridge has been ranked as the third best small company to work for in Washington by Seattle Business magazine. This is a recognition of the entire Linksbridge team and the emphasis we place on strong people, impactful projects, and meaningful partnerships. Below are a few of the reasons Linksbridge received this recognition:
- Opportunities to work on meaningful projects coupled with an empowering work environment have attracted a group of remarkable women and men that comprise the Linksbridge team.
- Investing in our people is one of the most important things we do as a social purpose corporation (SPC). Linksbridge team members tap into a generous training stipend to buy software, attend training, buy gadgets, books, or anything else required to become more effective at their work.
- Our benefits package is unparalleled for a company of our size. Providing strong health, well-being, and other benefits is a priority for our team and an important element of our culture.
- The quality of the products and services we offer to our partners and clients is the thing we are most proud of. We engage with partners working in some of the world’s most difficult places on challenging issues across health, education, emergency response, human rights, and education, operating in a way to ensure the most significant positive impact possible.
- Finally, the Linksbridge values represent who we are, how we operate, and how we conduct ourselves and our business. They serve as a guide and reminder for the work we do and how we do it.
We believe that creating a positive work environment isn’t simply nice to have. It is fundamental to a healthy, thriving, successful, and effective enterprise. We are pleased (and humbled) to count ourselves among the leading Washington small companies that are setting the standard for leadership, benefits, work environment, training programs, and more.
None of this, of course, would be possible without our clients, partners, and supporters. Thank you for the work you do and the trust and confidence you demonstrate in partnering with us as we—together—seek to have a meaningful impact on the world around us through our work.